Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New Fino 2010 Special Edition

For these not aware (as I wasnt till i went into the showroom yesterday), the new Fino 2010 types are out.

I went into the showroom very last week and asked about the 2010 designs and an assistant told me she doesnt know when new models will be out. Went in yesterday to obtain a 2009 model, as I last but not least conceded to get the not so terrific searching top quality, which in my viewpoint doesnt have terrific colour alternatives, only to discover they had just got in the 2010 models! So, was really content to arrive away with a brand spanking new white Top quality product 2010 Fino only 50 percent a hour of walking in the shop.

I didnt discover all the new versions (as my eyes ended up locked on my prize), but I did see that they had new sporty variations which looked like they had some leopard print detailing


The Premium models give a white color, or a gold/green colour. There is also an addition of a choke for cold commencing. However, no fuel injection, as rumored (i browse someplace on this forum 2010 designs may possibly be fuel-injected). It can consider 91 green, and the sticker on the fuel tank has the green label, but when speaking to the assistant he encouraged 91 red as much better for the engine.

Just thought id pass that info on, as some of you could be wanting to buy a Fino, but, like me, are not huge enthusiasts of the 2009 designs. I dont actually fully grasp bike details, but if any queries i'll do my greatest to solution.

Delight in the pics of the spectacular new Fino! (Just had to stick in my entertaining pic as well





0 comments:

Post a Comment